- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 4 cups potato, ½“cubed
- ½ cup carrot, finely chopped
- ½ cup celery, sm chopped
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup pickles, sm chopped
- 3 hard-cooked boiled eggs, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Paprika, for garnishing
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add cubed potatoes and carrots; cook until tender (approx 15 minutes). Drain, let cool and set-aside.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Mix potato, carrot, celery, onion, pickles and chopped eggs. Gently mix. Season to taste. Chill for an hour. Garnish with a pinch of paprika prior to serving. Excellent by itself or as a side-dish.
- Add more mayonnaise if you want your potato salad more creamier.
- Add hot paprika for more of a zing.
bream – to heat, with a birch-rind lighted mop, the bottom of a boat hauled up and turned over on the beach and ready to be tarred